EAGLE ABC TECHNOLOGY is specialized in the design and manufacturing of electromagnetic products.
Founded in 1955, the company is part of the EKK Group since 2015. Every day, 185 collaborators design and manufacture innovative products for industries such as Automotive, textile, energy, rail and aeronautics.
The two facilities located in Charente (Gensac-la-Pallue and Segonzac) are designed for small, medium and large sized production sizes; both are equipped with semi-automatic machines as well as high-end full automatic production lines.
EAGLE ABC TECHNOLOGY masters a broad spectrum of technologies such as thermoplastic injection, die cutting, coilwinding, component assembly, molding as well as overmolding. This large know-how allows the company to offer finished products, strategically considered as Global Solutions, thus responding to high customer requirements.
Under the responsibility of our Quality Manager, you will be in charge of establishing and updating the 3D measuring programs and systems of the company. Whilst accomplishing dimensional checks for initial samples, finished products and tools; you will also be in charge of establishing dimensional check reports and analyze these in order to support our project and production teams.
- Establish programs for 3D measuring equipment from ZEISS (Calypso) and from DEA (PC-DMIS), according to specific drawings and measuring protocols.
- Accomplish dimensional checks for initial samples, finished products and tools
- Establish checking reports and measuring protocols
- Analyze and exploit the measuring results and statistic data
- Manage reference gages and measuring instruments
- Coordinate, plan and accomplish calibration and checking tasks
- Manage and ensure traceability of means and measuring equipment (identification, inventory, maintain, downgrade, …)
- Degree in physical measures or mechanics and production, or metrologist
- Experience of minimum 2 years in a similar position
- Competencies in 3D measuring machines : ZEISS (software Calypso) optical and probing, as well as DEA (software PC-DMIS)
- Knowledge about profile and form deviation checking machines
- Capacity to choose and use adapted measuring means
- Good evaluation skills about uncertainties related to measures, validation criteria and environment conditions.
- Initiative, precision, analytic and sense of responsibility, as well as teamwork focused attitude
- Management and communication skills
- Good command of French and English language
- Microsoft Office and common IT tools
Candidates interested in this position and meeting the above requirements can contact our Human Resources Department by email at email@example.com